Denver, Highlands Ranch, Boulder, Fort Collins
Fort Collins Real Estate at COhomefinder
Fort Collins was rated #1 in CNN / Money Magazine's Best Places to Live in the USA survey. The magazine stated that "great schools, low crime, good jobs in a high-tech economy and a fantastic outdoor life make Fort Collins No. 1." Finding Fort Collins homes for sale has never been easier. We have more than 48,000 listings from the Fort Collins MLS and other cities across Colorado. We update our listings daily, and there's no registration or sign-up required to immediately search for the Fort Collins property that's right for you.
Behind the COhomefinder Web site is a team that has helped people likw you relocate to Fort Collins in pursuit of the wonderful quality of life that Fort Collins has to offer. The city of Fort Collins is the largest of the Northern Colorado cities with a mild year-round climate that maximizes its appeal among active residents who enjoy a lifestyle that includes outdoor activities. Young people are drawn to the area for the Colorado lifestyle, and to Colorado State University. The city of Fort Collins has been the city of choice for many people, from retirees to young families and young singles. Our team at COhomefinder is here to provide you with innovative new technology and search capabilities designed with your Fort Collins property search in mind. For example, with just a few mouse clicks, you can: Browse the 100 Newest Fort Collins listings , map the 100 Newest Fort Collins listings, browse Fort Collins houses, map Fort Collins houses, browse Fort Collins condos, and map Fort Collins condos.
Shopping by Style
When homebuyers visualize their next Fort Collins buy, they often start with the style of the home that's most desirable to them. That's why we've included style categories into your Fort Collins home search tools, such as Fort Collins ranch/one story homes, Fort Collins two story homes, Fort Collins three or more story homes, Fort Collins new homes with Maps of new houses in Fort Collins and more, like houses, land, and income property..
Location, location, location
But when you're hooked on real estate's basic premise that location is a natural starting place, COhomefinder is still at your service. For example, are schools an important consideration in your property search? We can send you detailed information about the local schools, but until then, try browsing through Fort Collins listings by Fort Collins elementary schools, Fort Collins middle schools, and Fort Collins high schools.
Or search by Fort Collins subdivisions, Fort Collins neighborhoods, Fort Collins streets, Fort Collins condos, or Fort Collins zip codes: 80521, 80524, 80525, 80526, 80528 to name just a few active areas.
Speaking of neighborhoods, ghese are some of the more popular Fort Collins neighborhoods that have multiple homes for sale:
- Maple Hill - New starter homes from the mid 100's to the mid 200's
- Fossil Lake - Luxury new homes on the southeast side of Fort Collins
- Ridgewood Hills - Median home price $285,000, new homes and homes from late nineties.
- Waterglen - Easy access to I-25 with newer homes 1500-2000 square feet
- Old Town - Urban living in America's number #1 rated small city. Shopping, restaurants and a charming stroll among Ft. Collins scenery await.
- Brown Farm - Family-friendly split-level homes, most with yards and mature landscaping.
- Ptarmigan - Roomy homes from the nineties and later on the scenic Ptarmigan Golf Course/Country Club grounds.
- Mountain Range Shadows - Very affordable single family homes just east of I-25, near lots of open space and small reservoirs.
- Hearthfire - Beautiful newer homes on large lots with high-end finishes just a hop from the Fort Collins Country Club.
- Observatory Village - Quiet neighborhoods with great mountain and reservoir views away from it all.
- Horsetooth Lake Estates - Mountain and wilderness living in the beautiful Horsetooth Reservoir area, that is also just a few minute's drive to town, where all the ammenities are.
If you are planning a visit to Colorado and would like to go out and see some properties, we can arrange an area tour and showings for you. At COhomefinder, we have a team of professional, local Fort Collins REALTORs who live and work in Fort Collins and its neighborhoods. Our team services all of Fort Collins and the surrounding communities of Northern Colorado and can show you any property on the market. (You incur no obligation or cost for this service). For all Ft Collins neighborhoods, COhomefinder lets you map listings on a Google map with satellite photos. Almost as good as being on the ground!
If you are interested in Fort Collins, you may want to check out the homes in these nearby communities:
Red Feather Lakes
Call (800) 231-9153 if you plan to visit. A COhomefinder REALTOR can give you a personal tour of the areas that look interesting.